Sunday, February 17, 2008

No news yet

We still don't have any news from the Charlotte couple's showing. We actually had 2 showings yesterday. A truck was stopped in front of our house around 3:30, and I decided to go outside and encourage them to come in since I saw that it was clients with a realtor. The house was spic and span, so why not? Our realtor is going to follow up with that realtor soon. The more exposure we have, the better.

Last night at 1:30 AM Samuel's temperature was low again. -95.6 degrees. I brought him to bed with us for about an hour, and then I checked his temperature since Samuel wasn't interested in sleeping. Since it was 96.6 at that point, I put him back in his crib, and he slept again until 7:15 when I heard him crying. That's early for Samuel, which made me wonder if he was having stomach issues again, so I went to get him. Thankfully, he seemed fine and had a perfect temperature- 98.6.

Today we are home from church since Samuel and Jeremy are sick. I thought about going alone, which I've done before, but I decided to try to avoid any germs that are lingering in that mass of people. I don't need to add any more germs to this household or my body. Please pray that I don't come down with anything. So far, I feel tired, but that's about it.

We're excited about the showing between 1-2 PM. We'll hang out at my parent's house. That way Samuel can nap. I think all 3 of us will end up napping.

When we have news, we will share it! Thanks for caring and for praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment