Friday, February 22, 2008

10:00 AM Update

Thank the Lord that we both got a good night's sleep. I decided not to set an alarm to check on Samuel because I knew that between an open door and a monitor, I would hear him if he needed me. This the first good night's sleep that we've gotten in days. I only heard him once, and I think he was probably just dreaming. I went in to see if he was ok and to check his temperature, which was normal. I just bought an Exergen arterial thermometer, so it makes checking his temperature easier. He didn't even wake up...

Now just pray that I can get Samuel to eat and drink. I would love for him to drink and just eat Jello, but he's not keen on doing either. He took one bite of a banana. I pray this gets better...

Jeremy is coming home tonight. Please pray that he doesn't end up with a stomach bug too.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment