Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Illness and more illness...

I haven't posted since Monday because I ended up with the stomach bug also... I'm still very weak and sore all over, but I'm thankful that the worst is behind me. I called my OB's office this morning just to make sure that the soreness all over my body was normal, as I woke up about 10 times in the night because my whole body hurt. The nurse reassured me that this was very normal and not to worry. She had the stomach bug a week ago, so she was very helpful. I'm praying to feel better and to get my strength back. Right now I feel like I got run over by a truck. The nurse suggested I take Tylenol PM to sleep better tonight, and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Samuel is staying at my mom and dad's until I'm better. I called them once the vomiting started and asked them to come get him. He is having a grand 'ole time with them. I know they are happy to have the time with him since we're moving next week.

Jeremy is much better now. He started getting sick about 12 hours before I did, so he's 12 hours ahead of me as far as recovery goes. He stayed in bed all day yesterday, but he went to work today. He is still weak, so I'm praying for him to get his strength back.

We have a new realtor, but I will update on that tomorrow since I don't have much energy right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment