Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lots to blog about...

We had a nice Christmas and are happy to be in 2008. I took a long break from blogging to spend time with Jeremy and Samuel. Jeremy has been home for 2 weeks, which has been so nice. All good things come to an end though. Jeremy will go back to Atlanta in the morning. I'm sure I'll shed a few tears since my pregnancy hormones seem to be in overdrive these days. I might cry, but I do know that the Lord has a plan for Jeremy, our family, and for our house.

Speaking of the house, we lowered the price again on Dec. 18. We had 2 showings on New Years Eve. We pray for more showings and an offer soon.

I will have baby news on Tuesday after I go for my 16 week check-up. I feel great. I'm definitely enjoying my 2nd trimester burst of energy. The new burst of energy made me start thinking... I am thinking that I don't like Kylie as much as I thought I did. I guess it's a good thing that I thought about this before the baby was born (if we're having a girl). So, Jeremy and I are discussing more names and probably won't decide on a girl's name until after the ultrasound since it might not be necessary anyway. I have 2 names that I like. We'll see if I convince Jeremy...

Samuel is doing well. He enjoyed Christmas and is getting over a cold/cough that he came down with after Christmas. I am the one to blame for this because I was sick for over a week with a cold/cough. It was hard to watch him suffer and not be able to give him any medication. Thank the Lord that he weathered the illness without losing any sleep. I prayed that his cough wouldn't keep him awake at night, and it didn't. It's strange to think that in 4 months he can have the cough syrup that he can't have now. I wonder what's so magical about 2?

I will post pictures from Christmas soon.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment