Thursday, January 24, 2008

big prayer request from now until Sunday, Feb. 2

I wanted to give you an update on the attempt to sell our house:

On Saturday, we had a good showing. We are in this couple's top 3. They are moving because of a job transfer, so they definitely will be buying a house. They told their realtor that they will be making a decision by the end of next week. From now until Sunday, Feb. 2, we are going to be praying. We know that the Lord is going to bring a buyer for our home. Maybe this is the one.

By Feb. 2nd, I pray that I will have a post with a big SOLD sign.

Will you pray with us? We would appreciate it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I added the update to our SS prayer list. We have been praying it will sell. I am sure you are having a hard time waiting for just the right buyer to come along!

    ReplyDelete