Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I love my hubby!


I was just sitting here reading about the Nags Head family (post below) while Samuel naps. I was thinking about how blessed I am to be married to Jeremy and how much I miss having him around.

Here are some of the reasons that I love Jeremy so much:

-He loves me unconditionally.
-He has such beautiful blue eyes (superficial, I know).
-He makes me feel special.
-He tells me how pretty I am when I feel the furthest thing from pretty.
-He works hard to take care of our family even when that means sacrifice.
-He is a great father.
-He calls me a lot when we're apart.
-He makes it a habit to tell me how much he loves me.
-He is patient with me.
-He forgives me when I goof.
-He doesn't hold a grudge.
-He is so easy to please. (Ex. He would eat Spaghetti O's out of a can for dinner.)
-He is spontaneous.
-When I was pregnant with Samuel, he went to every OB appt. with me because he wanted to, and he would go to every appt. this time if he were in town.
-He loves to pamper me.
-He appreciates my upbringing.
-He keeps no secrets from me.
-He is respectful.
-He only has eyes for me.
-He tells me how glad he is that he married me.

I could go on, but Samuel just woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment