Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nice weekend on Pawleys Island

Samuel and I are back in Beaufort. We enjoyed our time on Pawleys Island. Jeremy worked while we were there, but it was nice to have meals together and a little time in the evenings. Jeremy is still on Pawleys Island. He'll be back in Beaufort from Thurs. to Sun. and then back on Pawleys all next week. Life is busy for Jeremy, but he seems to be enjoying the work. Samuel and I will probably go back to Pawleys next weekend. It's nice to be able to spend time away from home since being at home means keeping the house immaculate in case of a showing. Last week I wasn't so good at keeping it immaculate, but it worked out o.k. since I didn't have any calls for showings.

I didn't take any pictures this trip, but I did post a lot of pictures from the last trip. Visit my pictures link in the right margin. It will take you to our Shutterfly collection.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment