Thursday, August 23, 2007

More yummy organic food


Can you tell that I'm on an organic kick? I have to admit that this is a new thing for me, and I'm not totally converting my cooking to organic. I'm just happy to add some organic food to our diet. Once again Merrit Harrell introduced me to a product that I love. While we were together on Pawleys Island a few weeks ago, I was making Samuel a veggie burger. She had bought the same ones for her 7-year-old daughter, but she commented that she preferred the taste of Amy's veggie burgers. When I got home from the beach, I decided that I would like to find them. It turns out that my Wal-mart grocery store doesn't carry them, but I went to Bi-lo today and found the Amy's Kitchen Chicago Veggie Burger. I can't express in words how much better these taste than the Morningstar ones I've been buying for years. Samuel ate it up so quickly!!! I wish I had talked to Merrit about this before now. It turns out that Amy's has a wide variety of foods including some great frozen meals. So far, I have also tried the Burritos and the Pesto Tortellini Bowl, and I'm impressed. Take a look: Amy's Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment