Friday, August 24, 2007

Another toddler (and Mommy) snack


I'm sad not to have a Trader Joe's around here because I love their little wheat crackers in the 100 calorie packs. I had to get creative once I ran out of the boxes of Trader Joe's crackers I bought when I was last in Atlanta, and I came across Kashi Original 7 grain TLC Crackers. TLC stands for Tasty Little Crackers, and I totally agree. They are very tasty. I break them into small pieces for Samuel. I haven't been so honest though because I am telling Samuel that they are cookies. Samuel has a sweet tooth like I do, but I am trying not to let that get out of hand since he's only 16 months old. He seems to like these crackers, so I'm sticking with them until I can get my hands on some of Annie's Homegrown ones. I don't see anything wrong with Annie's bunny grahams for Samuel as long as I watch his portions. I don't know how many of those bunny grahams are in a serving because I forgot to look, but I never give him more than 10 (they are tiny and thin). I have decided that I don't want to give him bunny grahams everyday. He seems perfectly satisfied with the Kashi "cookies", and that makes me happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment