Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Turning your coins into bills

I don't know about you, but I tend to save coins. I used to take my car to one of those self-serve car washes, so I saved my quarters in order to do that. (These days a car wash is the last thing on my list though...) I also keep coins in my wallet and pick up Jeremy's coins from his pants. Today I decided to see how much money I could get for all of those coins. The funny thing is that I thought I might have $10 worth of coins, but I was wrong. I had $27 worth of coins. After Publix took out their fee, I walked away with $25. If we weren't paying for two houses, I would have taken that money to buy something fun for Vance, but I decided to take it straight to the bank and deposit it.

Have any spare change around your house? Take it to your local supermarket and turn your coins into bills. You just might have enough to buy something fun or to take your hubby out to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment