Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thankful for my 2 sons

This isn't exactly the way I expected to spend Mother's Day, but even on bedrest, I can thank God for my two sons. I honestly didn't expect to be the mommy of two boys because I always pictured myself with girls, but I couldn't be happier with the way it worked out. Both boys were prayed for and longed for long before they were conceived. I know that it is God's perfect will for me to be their mommy! I am so thankful to be a Mom. I love both of my sons (as well as their daddy, who was crucial in bringing them into this world).

Samuel is a joy and is constantly putting a smile on my face. The Lord must have known that I needed his laid back personality in my life (as well as his daddy's laid back personality) since I'm such a type A. He is always laughing, talking, smiling, learning new things, and playing. He adds a lot to this household! I look forward to seeing all that God has in store for his life (and mine).

Now, when it comes to Vance, I don't really know what he is like other than how active he is in the womb. If his level of activity in the womb is any indication of his personality, I think he and Samuel will be a lot alike. I look forward to meeting Vance soon (but not too soon). I know that the Lord has a plan for Vance's life, and I thank the Lord for him. He is so loved already!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Vance and Samuel are very lucky to have you as their Mom. I know you enjoyed your day today although I wish you could be up and about. I hope to see you Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete