Sunday, May 25, 2008

Christian novels and movies



















Since I went on bedrest almost 3 weeks ago, I have read 3 excellent novels by Karen Kingsbury. If you like Christian fiction, she has some great books for you. I started with Someday, which is #3 in the Sunrise series. It made me wish I could read #4, but it won't be out until late September. Then, Tressa loaned me Between Sundays, which is a stand alone book. Then, today I finished up A Thousand Tomorrows, which is the first book in the Cody Gunner series. Now I have to figure out what I want to read next. I'm out of Karen Kingsbury novels until I can put some on hold at the library and have Jeremy pick them up.

I also got a free trial to Total Access by Blockbuster, and my first movie arrived on Friday. I watched it yesterday while Jeremy, Samuel, Grammy, and Uncle Doug went to the park. It's called Love's Unending Legacy, and it's one of the Love Comes Softly Series by Janette Oke. I never read the books, but I got into the movies when we were in Beaufort when I found them at the library. I can't wait to get the next one- Love's Unfolding Dream.

I will share more titles once I read or watch more.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting to read some good books. Hang in there, I know that medicine is the pits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those movies! So glad the trial is working out and I hope you enjoy seeing some good movies! :)

    ReplyDelete