Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thank the Lord!

After a long 2 weeks, Jeremy, Samuel, and I are going to be together again. Jeremy has been in Charlotte working since I left him 2 weeks ago. I have missed him and so has Samuel! We can't wait to see him! He will get home tonight and will be in town for a few days before heading to another job. Thank the Lord for giving us the chance to spend a few days together!

I am so thankful for Jeremy's determination! He has been a trooper over the last three weeks; in addition to doing a lot of manual labor himself, Jeremy was the on-site supervisor in Charlotte, and he had to deal with so many issues that came up. The job was quite a challenge, and I am sure he's glad to have it behind him (other than the punch list). I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment