Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Encouraging song

While I was in Charlotte, I listened to music in my car, and then I listened to that same station on the internet at the condo. I heard a song by Casting Crowns called Praise You in This Storm. It brought tears to my eyes every time I heard it because I describes how I am feeling and what I am going through. It encourages me in my faith through the storm we're dealing with. Everybody's storm is different. Some are worse than others. I'm not claiming that some of you don't have bigger problems than I do. I'm sure some of you do. I just know that all of us go through storms in our lives. It's so important to praise the Lord through the storm, knowing that He is the one in charge of all things including our storms. I didn't actually know it was a Casting Crowns song until tonight when I found a video of this song on a blog I follow. I don't know how I originally found this blog, but I love it. Where the Heart Is... is the blog of a Christian mom living in Japan. I know the Lord led me to her blog tonight because of this video. I wanted to put it here for you to be encouraged! My heart is definitely encouraged. Thank you, Lord, for always finding a way to do just that!


No comments:

Post a Comment