Friday, October 12, 2007

Monkey Joe's

While we were in Charlotte, Jeremy and Joel worked twelve or thirteen hour days, but they did take off Sunday. We would have gone to church, but Samuel had a runny nose through Saturday (that I now attribute to teething). He didn't have a runny nose on Sunday morning. I thought he might be ok, but I didn't want to risk it since he had been fussy and clingy for about a week. Since we weren't going to church, I wanted Jeremy to have the chance to play with Samuel at Monkey Joe's. I've taken Samuel twice, but Jeremy has never been with us. We spent about an hour there and then took Samuel home for a nap. Both Jeremy and Samuel had a blast! I also went down the slide a few times with Samuel, which was a lot of fun! It's pretty reasonable ($5) for a child under the age of 3, so I look for chances to take him. Once he turns 3 we will only be going on special occasions since it goes up to $8.50 or $9.50 (depending on the day of the week). Samuel just loves this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment