Wednesday, October 3, 2007

going to Ft. Mill for a few days or a week

I've decided to spend the next few days (or week) in Fort Mill with Jeremy. Since Jeremy has to go there to work and my parents will be out of town too, I am going to pack up and clean and leave in the morning. Please pray for us to have a safe trip and to enjoy our time there. Samuel and I might explore a little. Fort Mill is very close to Charlotte. My family and I lived in Charlotte when we left Chattonooga in 1977. I haven't been back since. I would love to see our old house. I also hope to catch up with 2 college friends. One of them lives in Fort Mill, and the other one lives in Charlotte.

I have no idea if I will have internet access, so you may or may not hear from me. Most condo buildings are so full of wireless internet that you are able to pick up some sort of signal. We shall see...

One last thing- Please pray for Samuel to get well and for neither or us to catch his cold. Thanks!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment