Thursday, September 6, 2007

Whirlwind

Samuel and I went to Pawleys Island for a long Labor Day weekend with Jeremy. Jeremy will stay at Pawleys until Saturday morning, but Samuel and I came home yesterday afternoon. Soon after we got home and I got Samuel down for a nap, I got a call from our realtor about a showing in an hour. I was thrilled to be able to show it while it was still clean and neat, so I packed some of our things back into the car to avoid having to unpack in a hurry. My mom and dad came over to bring over a chair that they bought for Samuel (photo to come in a few days) and to watch Samuel while I did a little bit of straightening up/cleaning. Mom stayed with us in the car during the showing, which lasted 40 minutes. Yes, 40 minutes. We were encouraged since most showings are 5-10 minutes. Their realtor says that they are interested and really liked the house. Now we will wait and see if we get an offer. Jeremy and I are praying for a contract soon either from these people, the people in Charlotte, or somebody else that has yet to see it.

Today I headed over to Bluffton, which is about a 40 minute drive, to return some shoes to Target that Samuel never got to wear before he outgrew them. I bought the next size up since I love them so much! If you click the shoe it will take you to the Target page.

I also had to return a shoe to Stride Rite, but I ran into a problem because I bought the shoes at a retail Stride Rite store, but the closest store to Beaufort is an outlet. When I got to the outlet, the clerk told me that he couldn't return them... I think I will try to sell them on eBay unless any of you would like to buy it. It's a Stride Rite Groov'n Stage 3 Dark Brown and is a Size 6.
It's a $46.00 shoe, but I only paid $24.99 for it. If you want it, let me know. Click on the shoe to go to the Stride Rite page.


Jeremy, Samuel and I leave for Fripp Island on Saturday afternoon, and my parents will join us on Monday. We are looking forward to this vacation, as Jeremy has been gone so much since July. We will have internet access, so I will update from the beach with pictures and videos.

I have lots of laundry, packing, and cleaning to do before we leave on Saturday, so I should go.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Carson had the same black shoes last year. He loved them and wanted to wear them often. I have to admit, I wouldn't let him wear them with shorts. I think they might actually still fit this year.

    ReplyDelete