Sunday, September 9, 2007

public library praise and plug

Tressa Gibby wrote me an e-mail today that made me think about how awesome it is to be able to check out books from the public library. Recently I've been reading more than normal, and I love being able to put books on hold just by going online and searching our public library catalog. No more looking through the shelves while I have a toddler wanting out of the stroller... I just love my public library! If you always buy your books, you should try the library. There are always some books that you want to keep in your personal library, which is understandable, but do you really need all of the books you buy? I have spent way too much money on books that I will probably never read again. Just a plug for the local library.

The book I have on hold right now is Summer by Karen Kingsbury. It's the 2nd book in her new series, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Samuel-
    Tell your dad that Michael and I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY today, September 11th.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete