Monday, November 10, 2008

Thank the Lord!

I am happy to report that Samuel hasn't vomited since yesterday afternoon at 5:00. I am thinking it might have been the warm Coke that he got into yesterday morning. He doesn't drink Coke, and it was 2 days old. Combine that with his morning yogurt, and maybe you get an upset stomach. I seem to think that's it since he didn't act sick. He didn't have a fever, aches, or any other symptoms. In February when he had a stomach bug, he definitely had other symptoms and acted sick.

I guess we'll never know what caused the vomiting, but the good thing is that he's been fine since yesterday afternoon even after having Gatorade, toast, applesauce, bananas, and saltines. I might give him "normal" food for dinner. We shall see...

4 comments:

  1. Poor Samuel, but I am so glad it's not that nasty bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to read Jaden's site if you haven't yet today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuk! I can relate as our son seems to have had a bug twice in the last couple of weeks. We've been doing a lot of the "brat" diet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad he seems better!

    ReplyDelete