Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Revelation by Third Day

Take a few minutes and listen to this song. You won't regret it. Every Christian goes through ups and downs and times where their faith isn't what it needs to be. This song really encourages me. Jeremy and I are at a crossroads and need the Lord's guidance. We are praying about a unique opportunity we recently heard about. (I'm not sharing that part now though.) We aren't sure where the Lord will lead, but we have faith in the One who leads us. Our pastor said something one Wednesday night that meant so much that I wrote it down. It's from 2 Chron. 20:12. "We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon you!" Each day I pray for the Lord to make His will clear to us. I also pray for my dependence to be solely on Him. (That isn't so easy...) As the song says, "I've got nothing without you." I hope this song will encourage you too!

3 comments:

  1. I love that verse. It was the verse I clung to when I went through a very trying time in Albania. What a beautiful and safe place to be, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse--hoping your decision will be clear, whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my post today, thought I'd check out your blog too. Great song post. I sometimes listen to this one their myspace page while I'm working around my computer, refreshing!
    Also, I almost named my little guy Vance, we settled on Vincent instead. It was a tough one though. Your Vance is very cute!

    ReplyDelete