Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving photos















Uncle Doug and Samuel















Doug, his girlfriend of 5 years named Lauren, and Samuel















family photo














Papa, Grammy, and Samuel













Uncle Nick and Samuel
==================

I'm posting a lot today, so make sure you scroll down for 2 more posts.

Jeremy, Samuel, and I spent Thanksgiving in Birmingham with Jeremy's mom, step-dad, brothers, and their girlfriends. We had a great time and wish we could have stayed longer! We had a yummy dinner that Jackie and Donna fixed. We also spent some time and money at a local thrift store, which is the nicest one I've ever seen! Lastly, Samuel celebrated Christmas early, which was so much fun for him! He loves his toys!!! I almost forgot to add that Jeremy and I had a chance to eat some yummy pupusas at a local restaurant. We haven't had one since we lived in Honduras. I also satisfied a craving by eating Little Caesar's pizza. :) Must be those pregnancy hormones... It's too bad we don't have one here. We'll have to move to Atlanta for me to live near one.

No comments:

Post a Comment