Thursday, November 15, 2007

In case you were wondering...

Some of you may have been wondering why I took such a long break from blogging. I have been sick for weeks, and since I don't expect that to change until the middle or end of December, I thought I would explain. I am so happy to show you the following:

God answered our prayers! To some of you, this sonogram picture and heartbeat mean nothing, but to our family they mean so much! This baby may be small now, but on June 25, this precious gift from God will join our family! I can't express how happy I am to be carrying another baby in my womb! He has filled our hearts with wonder! What a miracle that could only come from God!

On Tuesday, my doctor said that the baby is doing well and had a heartbeat of 171 bpm. We both enjoyed seeing our baby and hearing his or her heartbeat. Jeremy and I can't wait to hold this baby in our arms, and Samuel says "boy" every time you ask him if he wants a boy or a girl. We can't wait for him to be a big brother. He did so well being gentle with Bryce, so that was encouraging. In fact, Amy offered to come help me last week because I was so sick and was having a hard time since Jeremy is traveling now. She was such a blessing! She cooked and watched Samuel to give me a break. What a true friend!

Please keep baby #2 in your prayers! I have another appointment on Dec. 11, and I will let you know how that goes. We might have another ultrasound then since the tech was out sick and the doctor isn't as experienced in these things. That would be fun to have another peek before we have the big ultrasound in February. Oh, what fun to follow! I can't wait to find out the sex!

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!! Baby Holloman. I guess the cat is out of the bag now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I have to say I love watching Carson be a big brother. The kids love each other so much and is fun to see how they interact. Keep us posted on how you are feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rejoicing with you in God's blessing on you and your family! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete