Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Won't you come with me on a 60 mile walk?

First and foremost, I know I am not athletic or in shape, so laugh now and then read... In honor of my Aunt Jo Anne, who is a breast cancer survivor, I am considering participating in the Breast Cancer 3 Day. I am writing this to see if I could find someone to be my partner for this walk (or a team if I can find more than 1 person). I know that 60 miles might be overwhelming, but it is over the course of 3 days (Oct. 23-25) and no running is involved. I am not in shape and don't pretend to be, but I am willing to train for this event.

If you want more information, go to www.the3day.org. I just read a lot there and watched a video. If it seems like something you too are interested in, let me know. Maybe we can make a difference together in the fight against breast cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment