Sunday, January 18, 2009

Praying for a Tenant on a Sunday morning

This morning I am home from church and watching the kids because Jeremy isn't feeling great. I actually expected to go to church with Samuel, but since Jeremy still hasn't gotten out of bed, I feel like I should stay here. I am finding it harder and harder to get to church with 2 kids and 2 adults; it seems like someone is always sick. Last week I took Samuel and Jeremy stayed home with Vance since Vance had been sick a few days before, and I didn't want to risk him catching something else in the nursery.

This morning is a good chance for me to catch up on some things I have been meaning to do and haven't. I've got the washer running, which I need to do everyday, but I skipped yesterday... I have Vance down for a nap, and Samuel is in the room with me watching Scholastic books on video- a short 20 minute video that includes his favorite book- Click Clack Moo. I'm on the couch and just finished a Craigslist ad for this house (our 2nd ad this month). I'm in prayer that someone will rent it between now and when we move because we really could use our deposit for our emergency fund. I'm praying for the Lord to bring someone soon.

Ok. Samuel's video is over, and I need to get him a snack

3 comments:

  1. Did you know there is another kid in our SS class (the 3 year olds) that is named Vance? Funny, huh? Mike and Suzanna told me there is also another kid at church named Bryce. Sorry ya'll didn't make it today. I know we'll be out a lot of the next year. I think it's hard to get to church when the little one still takes an early morning nap and even harder for us since we both have Life Group on Sunday nights. Like I've said before...something's gotta give...either Life Group or Sunday School otherwise it's just too long of a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm confused. why do you need a tenant? i thought that you were renting that house? or are you looking for someone to sub-lease??

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are trying to help find a tenant since our deposit is at stake. (Our lease is through Feb., but we're moving next week.)

    ReplyDelete