Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sale at Babies R Us on Baby Oxiclean

Tonight my mom took us to dinner at Five Guys. This was a big deal for me since I have basically been stuck inside since May 7.

After dinner, Jeremy and I "ran" into Babies R Us to get a few last minute things for Vance. I was happy to find the big tubs of Baby Oxiclean on sale for $6.99. That was $3.00 off the regular price. I bought two of them... I also bought 2 Born Free bottles. I like to have a couple of bottles in case I have a problem nursing. When I was pregnant with Samuel, I bought Dr. Brown's bottles, but they have BPA in them. I will not be using them again... Lastly, I got Samuel some training pants. We'll see if they help get him out of diapers sooner.

You should have seen us. I kept telling Jeremy that I would see him later since he was walking too quickly for me. It was a struggle for me to even walk the little we did walk. Maybe the walking will put me into labor. Wouldn't that be nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment