Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Let me take that back...

Ok. I know I said I was going to quit the blog , but I decided that I will just do it when I have time. That might be once a week or once a month, but something is better than nothing, right?

I wanted to put up a few photos since I finally uploaded them. I have videos too, but You Tube was giving me problems. I will figure that out tomorrow because I'm ready for bed.















Samuel eating what he calls Ma's cereal. He calls my mom "Ma", and this is the cereal that my mom eats. She fed it to him for the first time when I had the stomach bug. He's been hooked ever since. It's Honey Bunches of Oats, but I just buy the Publix brand.
















Samuel has decided that he loves cantaloupe. It doesn't hurt that we now live around the corner from a Publix, which always has good fruit! My mom will be happy to hear how much he loves cantaloupe, as I grew up eating it and have fond memories of my mom cutting it up for me. Wasn't that sweet of her? Now I have someone that I cut cantaloupe for. Actually, Jeremy cut this one up, so he's the sweetie!















This was taken on March 30 before church. Jeremy and Samuel snuggling on the couch. Samuel loves time with his daddy, and Jeremy enjoys every minute with Samuel! Let's not forget Bob the Builder. He is always with Samuel when we're at home. Bob is now on restriction and can't leave the house because he's so dirty. Samuel tries to sneak him to the car sometimes, but he is a good sport. I was shocked since he's such a Bob addict. If you could only see how dirty Bob is though! My dad bought him a new one for his upcoming birthday (the 27th of this month).















This was taken yesterday (April 1). I thought he looked adorable with his hands on his face like this. You would never know that he was being difficult. He didn't want to eat dinner, which was a turkey dog (bun, cheese, and all) and fruit. It took Jeremy taking out the camera and snapping many shots of him for him to eat. Jeremy told him to smile for so and so... It was a draining experience, but it worked. Nice thinking, Jeremy!

1 comment:

  1. I think the occasional blog is a much better idea. Especially now that you are living away from your parents!

    ReplyDelete