Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fun way to send cards, etc... to friends and family

Mandi sent me an e-card last Easter from Smilebox. It was the cutest card with pictures and music too! I was so impressed that I signed up for it and downloaded the program onto my computer. Since then, I haven't used it as much as I should have... Well, this Christmas seemed like a great time to use it again. My dad is actually the one that encouraged me to send an e-card when I told him that I just couldn't send cards this year, so thanks for the idea, Dad!

I created a Christmas card during Samuel's nap today and am going to get Jeremy's approval before I send it. The downside is that a few of our relatives don't have e-mail, but I will just put a card in the mail to them. When you're trying to save money, it is always nice to have the internet at your disposal! Thanks, Smilebox and Dad!

Try it out! You won't be disappointed!

Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment