Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tuesday is a big day for Stellan

You may have noticed the button on the right side that says, "Praying for Stellan". Stellan is on my heart big time. He has been for the past month, but this Tuesday is a huge day for him because he is scheduled to have an ablation. This is a very serious heart procedure and risky to perform on a baby. The surgeon will figure out where the extra electrical pathway is to his heart and remove it. They may or may not have to give him a pacemaker. He isn't even 6 months old...

Please keep Stellan in your prayers. Pray for the Lord to give the surgeons wisdom, and for Stellan to get through it with flying colors. Pray for his parents and the rest of his precious family to have peace that only comes from Him as I know this is a scary time for them. Pray for the Lord to use this procedure to save Stellan's life. Pray for the Lord to use Stellan's life to bring others to Christ. So many are following his story, and so many lives are being changed through all of this.

My heart goes out to Stellan's mom right now because there is something about being a mom and feeling this special bond with your kids because you birthed them. I know she is trusting the Lord, but I am sure she needs your prayers to stay strong in Him. She is in Boston with Stellan now, and she doesn't even have her husband around. I expect he will come into town the day of the surgery though.

I will be praying, and I hope you will join me. I will give an update once Stellan is out of surgery.

1 comment:

  1. I've been keeping up with them too - it just so tears my heart out just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete